Tuesday, July 10, 2012

mama/daughter style

hi. its been a few weeks I know,....  i have been a busy summer mama, spending  the last several weeks traveling, and transitioning into my new SAHM world. it has been fun, no doubt, as long as I keep to somewhat of a schedule. i have a tiny (large & in charge) streak of a spontaneity, so I am learning to plan out the days, activities, and trips without my free spirit pulling the reins. a big bonus to staying home with my littles, is the long awaited opportunity to pour more time into my business a hippy heart vintage, i have had plenty of rest and relaxation and now i am ready to rock and roll! the mama/daughter style is a new feature that along  with some others, will  (fingers crossed) be a regular weekly feature. writing two blogs for the longest time, has not been a easy feat, trying to balance the shop blog and my family blog, so I am planning to just morph the two here and create more of a lifestyle-shop relative space. I never plan to mix the two, however, the platform has changed and we all know life is reflective of that.
 I am so thrilled to my toes, about the days ahead, everyday feels like Saturday now, I feel so fortunate and loving every minute of it!
here is a improptu photo session with stella and I ( big sister is spending time with realtives, so its just mama and the little bug for now, were having so much fun, but we sure miss our sissi).



stella- white cotton dress- hand me down, black fringed moccasians-minnetonka
mama-grey and black romper-thrifted, black oxfords-thrifted, yellow crop cardigan-vintage

xo-

No comments:

Post a Comment