Sunday, March 18, 2012

MARCH discovery GREEN FLEA

Market was so fun this month, Andrew my devoted sweet husband helped me out. We enjoyed the lovley weather, great folks, and relaxed vibe the flea has to offer. Andy is a great photographer, and snapped a few shots of the art, landscaping, and various things about. I love meeting new people and repeat customers just make me all warm and fuzzible.
We ate cupcakes and delish specialties from local vendors, made new friends, and overall put out some major teamwork action. It was a long day, we are both soo tired, the truck is sill packed and I am laying in bed, like whatever. I am learning that in living my passion there is lots of HARD work and sacrifice, and so will be doing all again next month. So cheers, I have several busy weeks coming up in the personal department with birthdays, and holiday and such, but I will do my best to get the many new items posted to the SHOP soon.
love love love
xo
d.






































2 comments:

  1. Ya'll make great team! I hope you both had a great time and sold lots of clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! def loving the pics you shared! hope you sold some things!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete