Sunday, November 27, 2011

the find underground fashion pop-up market

I will be apart of a very exclusive Houston underground fashion market this Saturday December 3. The event will be held at a new age speak easy gastro lounge in the trendy throws off Washington Ave. The event goes from 9-6 and will have 40 + vendors and independent designers. This a wildly exciting opportunity for me, the last several days have been me teeter tottering the overwhelming to do list, and personal agonizing pressure to arrange what seems almost impossible, albeit to much for me, I am letting the good lord steer this ship into what feels like overcast uncharted waters- and as promise would have it I can do all things through he-whom gives me the strength , wish me luck!

the find fashion market
and
the find fashion market blog

1 comment:

  1. Wow congratulations!! How exciting! I'm your newest follower from the Wiegands linky party. I hope you'll check out my blog as well!

    xoxo

    MacKensie
    http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete