Monday, April 23, 2012

A HIPPY HEART VINTAGE at discovery green APRIL earth day flea

another beautiful day at discovery green. this month the theme was earth day! I took one of my oldest friends along with me this month, its impossible for me to do this thing myself! Anyway, my camera, started acting funny, and had some battery issues, so we get the good ole instagram recap. thanks to all my customers who came out this weekend, its always a pleasure to spend the day doing what I love! hope you all had a lovley weekend!















2 comments:

  1. aw :) i'm absolutely loving this post! thanks for sharing the photos!

    your newest follower aka kindred spirit,
    dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you are so cute & i love your style! love the name of your blog/clothing...i wish i was a hippy haha! new follower!

    ReplyDelete