Sunday, February 12, 2012

sneak peek


 
Just a few shots here of all the new goods at a hippy heart vintage. With the chilly weather ( which I dont do) its been a challenge to do photo shoots, so this is just a taste. So many lovely things in stock on the hippy heart racks. My monthly show at discovery green in downtown HOUSTON, starts this Saturday, good for me, but for my etsy store another story. I will be doing my best to keep etsy restocked, but the market, will be where so much of the vintage love ends up. As time permits, I will list what I can, in between shows. If your in the Houston area, come see me at the FLEA, its a totally amazing market exclusively featuring vintage goods and reborn vintage. Live music, great atmosphere, you can read more about it here, its mimicked after the famous Brooklyn flea in new york. stay warm, xoxo









2 comments: