Wednesday, August 31, 2011

happiness..

This gown is off to sunny California- she is a beauty and its hard to see her go. However, I think her future is bright...
olive you always

and...

one of our sweet little girl dresses was featured in this lovely treasury-
i love vintage green

although, I find it hard and a little bitter sweet to part with some of my cherished vintage garments, i am elated to think that their new home will to be a place where they can be held so dear. Its such a good feeling  knowing that as I wrap up each item for its journey  the person receiving it and I have a common link to the past and the future.
its a great thing to share...
xo
the heart

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I am in love with it. Very lovely :)

    laurenrebecca.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Lauren, I so appreciate it!!!! I will check out your website, have a lovley day xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete